I have been working this week on configuring a Linux server to connect to Oracle and Sybase using unixODBC to be used by a System running on PHP. So, I thought of sharing my /etc/odbc.ini and /etc/odbcinst.ini since I had a bit of hard time writing them. It may help someone who is trying to figure out…
This is a post using my storm. Now I can blog at anytime.
I was really disappointed with my DynoStorm Restults. I will do another run with nothing inside the car, since I had lots of stuff in the car and a friend. Car: VW Golf MKV R32 – 2009 Mods: Milltek Exhaust with Magna Flow Resonator (I will take off this resonator and put back the Milltek Non Res…
I have tried to loosen the screws a bit, and it worked. However, I have to do some tweaking now.. Try to adjust until I get my perfect setting!
Today I purchased DynoStorm, I will post some graphs of my car hopefully tonight! DynoStorm: //www.bunsentech.com/projects/dynostorm/
I got my storm from repairs.. Yet the screen doesn’t click well!! I think I will try losing the screws as suggested here: //blackberrystorm.wikidot.com/screen-click-problem-fixed
I finally have done it, I have been resisting to do an OTA package for arabic support for a long time, but now, when I started getting lots of Blackberries from my friends that doesn’t have arabic support and they wanted arabic support (Reading only)… I thought it would be easier for me to give them a…
My Storm has been sent to repairs few weeks ago, and I am waiting for it to come back this weekend. Temporarily I am using a Blackberry Pearl!
My Gearbox had few issues lately, we have changed the Mechatronic, but yet it is not shifting correctly! I am having hard shifts from 1st to 2nd. Down shifting is always jerky.. After complaining several times, a new gearbox has been ordered for me!
Two Pictures taken with my Blackberry Bold