Blog PostRe: Asterisk is not easy to trouble shoot

Aaah, Finally, I figured it out... It was a due to DHCP and DNS.. My setup is a server with two interfaces, this server is used for internet browsing as well as PBX. Now, eth0 is configured for the local network with a static IP. eth1 is configured for DHCP and connected to the router. And it was the issue, when I disabled the DHCP client and configured everything keeping in mind that the router DNS had a bug, thus I configured the ISP dns. It worked!! I am soooo happy.. I spent days trying to figure out the issue, now it works :)


Discuss with me and others You need to sign in to post comments